The Commission came together with the construction crews to build their houses for the season. Thanks to everyone who came out to get their construction on, and thanks to Mama Jean for making the materials!
One of our friends found a mention of River Time as being one of the best “Trail to Tavern” pairings near Seattle. It’s fun finding new mentions and discovering what we already know: the Darrington area is amazing for it’s hiking, scenery, people, and maybe it’s brewery…
Enjoy the review:
Thanks Samantha Larson, and thanks Gavin for the find!
The big reveal of Neil’s new IPA will be this Thursday, November 3. Come be one of the first to give it a try!
A lovely article from the Everett Herald covering beautiful hikes, Darrington, and River Time! Enjoy!
It has been a great year in the new location, and we are looking forward to growing with you, our loyal customers. Yesterday was the opening of signup at the brewery, and now we have opened up registration online! Help us grow and become a thriving brewery in Darrington! We will use proceeds collected to increase our beer production and make the brewery something that Darrington continues to be proud of.
Sign up Online: https://squareup.com/store/river-time-brewing/
Both clubs Include:
- 25% more beer for same price (20 oz for 16 oz price)
- $2 off 1/2 Gallon Growler Fills ($1 off “Howler” fills)
- Annual Party just for Founders and Mug Club members
- Keg discounts
Mug Club Only:
- Annual Membership. Only 50 available
- Includes an annual schwag item
- Existing members get first option to renew
Founder’s Club Only:
- LIFETIME membership. Only 50 memberships.
- One-time Founder’s schwag item
- Option to buy annual Mug Club schwag item at deep discount
- Your mug on the wall, with your place marked with your name. Become a permanent part of our brewery.
When signing up, please leave your email in comments so that we can collect necessary information from you.
Saturday, September 3 will be the one-year anniversary of the Grand Opening at the new location in Old Town Darrington. This will be the official opening of the Founder’s and Mug Clubs, the unveiling of our 2016 Commemorative glass, and we will have food provided by the great people of Stick It or Stuff It food truck.
We look forward to seeing you all there, and helping you close out the Summer of 2016!