One of our friends found a mention of River Time as being one of the best “Trail to Tavern” pairings near Seattle. It’s fun finding new mentions and discovering what we already know: the Darrington area is amazing for it’s hiking, scenery, people, and maybe it’s brewery…
Enjoy the review:
Thanks Samantha Larson, and thanks Gavin for the find!
The new IPA is named: The Hammer. As one patron said “you think it’s gonna be tough because it’s an IPA, but it’s just a little fruity”. Yes, it’s hoppy, but balanced with a beautifully floral nose and tropical notes.
The big reveal of Neil’s new IPA will be this Thursday, November 3. Come be one of the first to give it a try!
A lovely article from the Everett Herald covering beautiful hikes, Darrington, and River Time! Enjoy!
It has been a great year in the new location, and we are looking forward to growing with you, our loyal customers. Yesterday was the opening of signup at the brewery, and now we have opened up registration online! Help us grow and become a thriving brewery in Darrington! We will use proceeds collected to increase our beer production and make the brewery something that Darrington continues to be proud of.
Sign up Online: https://squareup.com/store/river-time-brewing/
Both clubs Include:
- 25% more beer for same price (20 oz for 16 oz price)
- $2 off 1/2 Gallon Growler Fills ($1 off “Howler” fills)
- Annual Party just for Founders and Mug Club members
- Keg discounts
Mug Club Only:
- Annual Membership. Only 50 available
- Includes an annual schwag item
- Existing members get first option to renew
Founder’s Club Only:
- LIFETIME membership. Only 50 memberships.
- One-time Founder’s schwag item
- Option to buy annual Mug Club schwag item at deep discount
- Your mug on the wall, with your place marked with your name. Become a permanent part of our brewery.
When signing up, please leave your email in comments so that we can collect necessary information from you.
Saturday, September 3 will be the one-year anniversary of the Grand Opening at the new location in Old Town Darrington. This will be the official opening of the Founder’s and Mug Clubs, the unveiling of our 2016 Commemorative glass, and we will have food provided by the great people of Stick It or Stuff It food truck.
Check out the event at our FaceBook page
We look forward to seeing you all there, and helping you close out the Summer of 2016!
This upcoming Saturday, September 3rd marks our one year anniversary of the Grand Opening celebration in the new location. To celebrate this year we will be opening the signup for our Founder’s Club, and Mug Club!
We plan to use the funds generated from the clubs to expand our brewing capacity by adding 7bbl fermentation as well as more kegging. It is important to us to increase our production to enable distribution of our beer, and create a thriving business in Darrington – and keep making you excellent beer in the best place on earth!
We will be offering a total of 50 Founder’s Club memberships, and 50 Mug Club memberships. Both clubs will benefit from the following perks:
- 20 oz pours of our beer for the 16 oz price
- Yes, you get 25% more beer in each glass
- $2 discount on growler fills
- Discounts on keg purchase
- Annual Founder’s & Mug Club party
- Be the first to know for special events and opportunities
Key differences between Founder’s and Mug Clubs:
- Mug Club
- Renew annually.
- Current Mug Club members will have first dibbs on renewal.
- Includes a schwag item to be announced each year
- All the benefits listed above
- Founder’s Club
- All the benefits listed above
- One-time, For life.
- 50 spots – when they are gone, they are gone
- Personalized placard with your name on it by your mug
- Can bring in your own mug, to hang on the wall
- One-time Founder’s Club schwag (to be announced)
- Optional purchase of annual Mug Club schwag (at a discount)
Mug Club – $75/year
Founder’s Club – $250, for life.
Signup will start on September 3, 2016 at opening of the brewery. Benefits of membership will be from Labor Day weekend to Labor Day weekend, each year.
Let us know if you have questions!